Сообщение 22 окт 2019, 05:44

That’s a significant difference to Fitzpatrick’s

After the Steelers acquired Minkah Fitzpatrick earlier this week Josh Allen Jersey , head coach Mike Tomlin said that the team was going to “anchor” him at free safety to kick off his time in Pittsburgh. time in Miami as the Dolphins used him as a cornerback, safety and hybrid safety/linebacker at various points in his year-plus with the team. Fitzpatrick felt there were points when the Dolphins played him in the wrong spot, but said on Wednesday that he’s happy with the approach that the Steelers are taking with him as he begins his run with the team.“Right now I think it’s important to anchor me down because I’m learning an entire new system,” Fitzpatrick said, via PennLive.com. “Once I learn the system more I’m willing to move around because I think that’s a vital part of my game, is versatility http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jawaan-taylor-jersey , being able to move around.”The Steelers will surely look to get as much out of Fitzpatrick as possible after dealing a first-round pick for him, but a slimmer portfolio off the bat would seem to be the best way to start seeing a return on their investment immediately. Ezekiel Elliott wants a new contract. Dak Prescott wants a new contract. Amari Cooper wants a new contract. Byron Jones wants a new contract.The Cowboys have signed defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence to a long-term deal, but they still have work to do to keep some of their other big stars happy.Jason Garrett, who is entering the final year of his own deal, doesn’t see the need to talk to any of his players about their contract status.“The business of football always exists,” Garrett said Sunday night during the 15th annual Taste of the Cowboys. “It is professional football Josh Oliver Jersey , and that’s always a part of it. The best teams I’ve been around are ones where players are able to say, ‘I need to focus on this; I need to focus on football, playing my best, and all of that stuff will take care of itself.’ We have a team made up of the right kind of guys. We spent a lot of time trying to build this team the right way, bringing the right kind of people to our organization, and they handle those situations really http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-quincy-williams-ii-jersey , really well. Their involvement in the offseason program has been off the charts. The leadership from all levels of our team. . . Typically, you talk about leaders being more veteran players, but we have a lot of young players on our team who have stepped into leadership roles and done a fantastic job and have set the pace for everybody. So that’s really where our focus is. The business side will take care of itself.”