How to recover messages from samsung s10?

Обсуждения, вопросы, новинки, купля-продажа геологического оборудования (буровые установки, каротажные приборы, дозиметры итд)

Сообщение 19 сен 2019, 09:47

How to recover messages from samsung s10?

International models of the S10 utilize the Exynos 9820 system-on-chip, while the U.S., South American and Chinese models utilize the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855.[10][11] The two devices are sold with 128 or 512 GB of internal storage, with the S10+ also being sold in a 1-terabyte model. They respectively contain 3400 and 4100 mAh batteries, supporting Qi inductive charging, and the ability to charge other Qi-compatible devices from their own battery power.

Method to recover text messages from samsung s10:

The Samsung Data Recovery helped me solve this problem so I can retrieve the precious audio from my Samsung S10. Speaking of the Android version of Samsung Data Recovery, it is a powerful toolkit for Android users to recover deleted data, including SMS, photos, contacts, call logs, videos, WhatsApp messages and audio files from Android phones and tablets.

More info:

Recover data from samsung s10

Сообщение 20 сен 2019, 05:00

Re: How to recover messages from samsung s10?

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover messages from samsung galaxy s10 with this tool.

Сообщение 24 окт 2019, 16:23

Re: How to recover messages from samsung s10?

Гость писал(а):Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover messages from samsung galaxy s10 with this tool.

Тема поднималась пользователем Anonymous 24 окт 2019, 16:23.

Вернуться в Геологическое оборудование